Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- This Task has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Task has been designed for use by Staff, Faculty. For Staff, Faculty
Fairfield University believes it is in the best interest of our employees, their families, and the University to make available an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which deals with personal and work-related problems. Higher Ed EAP is a free and confidential benefit offered to full-time and part-time employees of Fairfield University and Fairfield Prep to help you (as well as your household members and dependent children) find resources to resolve problems and improve the quality of your life.
Higher Ed EAP offers a broad array of tools and services to help with problems that might affect your personal or work life. Just a few examples of these include: Covid-19 Support, Marriage & Family, Stress, Legal Problems, Debt, Childcare, Elder Care, Grief, Pet Problems, Education Planning, Scholarships, Depression, Taxes, Wills, Smoking Cessation, Wellness, Adoption, Substance Abuse, Emotional Health, and Divorce.
In addition, Higher Ed EAP offers hundreds of personal and professional development opportunities, from, training programs to one-on-one telephonic coaching in the following areas: Certified Financial Coaching, Balancing Life at Work & Home, Resilience, Effective Communication, Home Purchasing, Student Debt, Yoga & Meditation, Workplace Conflict, and Retirement.
There are several ways to access Higher Ed EAP:
- For immediate assistance, dial 1-800-252-4555 to speak directly with a professional counselor 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365-days a year
- Register and log onto www.HigherEdEAP.com
- Download, register, and log onto the ESI Employee Assistance mobile app available in the App Store or the Google Play Store.
Confidentiality is strictly maintained.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.